I'm guest blogging...

Hier j'étais invitée à blogger chez la charmante Si du blog French by design ! Ici vous pouvez voir ma contribution, inspirée par la ten...

Hier j'étais invitée à blogger chez la charmante Si du blog French by design! Ici vous pouvez voir ma contribution, inspirée par la tendance du vert et de la verdure.

Yesterday I was guest blogging on the lovely Si's blog French by designHere you can see my contribution, inspired by the current green and greenery trend.

Sources photos ici / here

You Might Also Like

6 commentaires

  1. Love these photos so much, green will forever be one of my favourite colors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superfint. Älskar grönt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice photos, well done! Green is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates